This was the first lasagna of Banapple I ever tried. The place was so cozy and laid back. The ambiance is just so right. It just doent match when theres alot of people inside bec it suddenly becomes loud. But beside that, i dont have anything bad thing to say. Because the truth is that the food especially the cakes and pasta are awesome!
My favorites!
🍰 Banoffee pie- a slice of it makes me feel like my tastebuds are in cloud 9. I taste the sweetness of the icing then comes the natural sweetness of banana and some saltiness of their bottom layer. The dark chocolates being combined as well doesnt make the dessert too sweet as we all know for most of the cakes but the "not too sweet" ending for this just makes it perfect.
🍝 Roll ups lasagna- heaven! I just love whenever I taste so many cheese that were generously placed in a single plate and to add, another generously topped with tomato sauce that tastes good as well, its not so Filipino sweet and not so Italian. They put 2 roll ups of lasagna which will make you full just even after finishing 1 roll ups. So couples? Share it with each other.
The idea of them having this kind of set up is pretty great besides the other laid back place I know like coffee shops were you can read books and magazines. In here theres a combination of silene and loudness for gatherings with families and friends. Its not that hard to choose coz they have doors to separate little events from the other customers so you could still choose your own mood.
Drop by and see! ;)

who doesnt love banapple???!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete